Code of Conduct
Do’s & Dont’s when using kamgam.com games and services
- kamgam.com games, applications and websites may only be used, played or viewed on the platforms provided, via the access made available by kamgam.com, and in accordance with the applicable rules.
- The User may not assign or offer to assign its License Agreement or account to third parties.
- Access data and account data must be kept secret; this does not include disclosure to statutory representatives.
- Creating or using hacks, cheats or other tools that alter kamgam.coms' Services or affect the gaming experience is not permitted. Similarly, the User is prohibited from any manner of cheating, exploiting errors or bugs, and using exploits.
- The User may not disrupt the gaming procedure at kamgam.com, or employ any mechanisms or use any software or take any measures that might disrupt or damage the functioning of kamgam.com or render it less efficient.
- Exchanging, offering or selling elements of kamgam.coms' Services (e.g. units, virtual currency, coins, kamgam.com cash, points, virtual goods) outside kamgam.com is not permitted.
- Spying out kamgam.com, its platforms or other Users (e.g. by employing tools, emulating protocols, or tunnelling) and illegally collecting data during use of kamgam.coms' Services are prohibited.
Copyright, Third-Party Rights
- The User many not alter or modify kamgam.coms' Services beyond their designated usage.
- Using, copying and passing on kamgam.coms' Services is expressly prohibited, unless kamgam.com has expressly granted permission. Mention of kamgam.com‘s name and its trademarks may not be removed or altered. The User is not allowed to circumvent technical measures for protecting kamgam.coms' Services or to decompile or disassemble kamgam.coms' Services with the aid of software, IT systems or in any other manner.
- The User may not use kamgam.coms' Services for any commercial purpose.
- The User may not post or use any content on the platform (e.g. user name, texts, pictures, photos, videos) that breaches statutory regulations or infringes third-party rights.
The following are all prohibited:
- Insults, libel and slander in relation to other Users, kamgam.coms' employees and third parties; fraudulent content; inciting illicit behaviour; threats, coercion and personal attacks; provocative and aggressive utterances.
- Unethical, obscene, indecent and pornographic content (e.g. pictures and descriptions of violence or injuries; nude pictures or drawings; texts relating to sex or lewd objects or behaviour); deprecating or discriminating comments; content glorifying violence; and content apt to encourage or glorify hatred, violence or discrimination.
- Curses and swear words; harassing kamgam.com, other Users or third parties, e.g. with junk mail, spam or chain letters; all manner of advertising; publishing identities, personal or confidential data as well as individual communications without the permission of the person(s) concerned.
- The User may not provide, describe, apply, circulate, support, link or specify the source of any malware (e.g. computer viruses, Internet worms, Trojan horses, hoaxes, dialers).