Unity Tools for developers by developers.
We only publish what has prevailed in our own work.
- Select 3D objects behind any canvas.
Click through empty canvas areas. No need to whirl the camera around or disable the canvas just so you can select that one 3D object in the back.
- What you see is what you select.
Ignore empty ui elements and enjoy a predictable selection order. UI elements in front will always be selected first.
- Auto hide canvases at close range.
Useful if you often switch between ScreenSpace canvases and the 3D scene. This feature is disabled by default. You can enable it in the settings.
- Full source code included.
I am a developer too and I don't like closed source assets.
- Compatbile with Unity 5.3.6f2+, Unity 2017.x, Unity 2018.x
It may work with earlier versions too but I haven't tested it.
Click here for more details.